The UAE is land of the dreams, people each year thousands travel to Dubai or Sharjah to find better paying jobs with respected companies. People who are pursue opportunities usually prefer to lease a house while they are in the UAE. Leasing a house is cheaper options and provides more flexibility to the tenant thus it is the most common choice.
Due to this high demand, some real estate companies may have to handle hundreds of leases monthly. Dealing with these big numbers is no easy task, even for big companies. Many companies may face challenges while managing leases.
what do property management companies do?
Real estate agents know exactly how challenging rental management can be. Rental management involves handling the needs of both land lords, and tenants. The required tasks may include the following:
- Managing the leases and documents related to the properties: handling the paperwork for hundreds of properties is a hard and time-consuming task.
- Dealing with tenants’ request: Tenants may have different needs and request all the time. Th real estate company needs to make sure the address them properly to keep them pleased
- Maintenance: rent contracts usually involve free maintenance. Real estate agents have to deal with maintenance request all the time to fix any malfunction and ensure the property remain in good condition.
- Rent collecting: contracts vary when it comes to paying the rent. The payment may be required monthly, quarterly, or yearly. It is the duty of the real estate company to keep track of each contract and collect the money accordingly.
- Contract renewal: Contracts need to be renewed or terminated upon expiry. Contract renewal can be a bit challenging because it can involve changes in some terms such as the amount of rent.
Property management software
At the age of technology, real estate agents shifted to spread sheets, note apps on the mobile, SMS and WhatsApp messaging only to find out they do not help much. The best alternative is using property management software.
What is property management software?
A special software designed to meet the fulfill the need of real estate companies. Property management software offer a variety of features to manage the companies tasks and deal with tenants and landlords.
What is the best property management software
Looking for the best property management software for small business or for commercial properties is not as easy as you would think. The available software in the market is mostly readymade and designed to address general challenges. they can help you in general but they are not sufficient to get all the work done. You will need to buy and subscribe in additional software to meet all your needs.
Property management system software from Odoo
To provide the best property management solution for real estate companies in Dubai and the whole UAE, Odoo focused more on customization. Odoo knows that each company has its unique challenges and problems that it needs to face.
Unique problems require exclusive solution. Solutions that are tailored just for your business delivers the best results.
How can Odoo real estate rental management software improves lease management
Odoo ERP systems are designed to provide the best solutions for business growth. They implement automation and integrate different module allow faster task completion. Odoo ERR for real estate businesses can help with lease management by:
- Drafting and negotiating leases: Odoo ERP provides a library of ready templates to use for easier and faster lease and contract drafting. You can also edit the lease to meet any new agreements made with the tenants and the landlord.
- Collecting payments: When you create the contract in the system, you will get a reminder to collect the payments when the time comes. Afterwards, the system creates invoices as a proof of payment.
- Handling maintenance: Odoo ERP system for real estate business offers different means to help with maintenance. Create easier ways for reporting malfunctions and requesting repairs, and store the problem in specific sheet that can assign the task automatically to maintenance team. You can also add a feature to track the location for maintenance team to check that they went to the perform the repairs.
- Store tenants’ info: the system can save all the recent data about the tenant. When you employees can have all the data they need instead of wasting time waiting for clients response.
- Provide the data for all the employees: everyone will be working on the same platform, they will all have access to the important data, and use it when needed.
- Monitor the progress: the company can monitor their teams’ performance. Knowing that the work flow is monitored is a good motivation to improve work efficiency.
Why should I use Odoo for lease management?
If you are in the market for a real estate rental management software, then you already know that there are different ERP systems that are already available in the market to choose from. You may be already using one right now. If this is the case you may ask yourself, why should I shift to Odoo? Here is a small list of reasons:
- No monthly subscription: Unlike many other real estate software, Odoo ERP does not require any monthly subscriptions. You are only required to pay for implementation and maintenance and you are done
- No need to pay per property: Your system allows you to manage your properties regardless of how many properties you have.
- Good maintenance and customer service: when you implement the system with Odoo partner, you will receive customer support from them. They are responsible for fixing any problems related to the system.
- User friendly interface: Odoo has a user friendly, easy-to-use UI. Easy to use interface will prevent customers and employees from finding other ways to get to you.
Odoo has been helping different real estate agencies and companies all over the world. They provide the ultimate solution that fulfills all the needs of your company, you only need to tell us a little bit about your business and we will find a way to automate the tasks and get it done faster.